Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Logan Family ( Roll Of Thunder Hear My Cry) =l

The Logan Family Faced alot of challenges. No more games, it would of been over for Lillain jean like her disrespecting me HaHaHaHa..... It is kind of crazy because you no she would not even bother messing with me! This is Buns Baby!


The Challenges The Logan family go through sounds kinda of harsh but if I was in the family I would of been smacked Lillian jean like for real coming out of no where bumping in to me and also if she had told me to get on the tracks I would of pushed her down there! Like I would never let a girl my age talk smack to me like that's just rude!



With these challenges the Logan family just apologizes! Like you for real they disrespecting you and stuff it is just not fair like co cation people don't respect you for your color ohhsss No!!! That's a No!! No!!! I would not be to happy about this! I would of pulled that girl's weave off Pushed her down in the tracks like she ganna want me to go down the tracks got to be out your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment