Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Is Here!! =O

This year 2010 I'm going to be a good girl! Start behaving, stop disrespecting the teachers, work hard on my homework. The Teachers do there parts and now its time for me to do my part I'm always giving the teachers a hard time! What I need to do is stop worrying about people telling me gossip's cause that is what looses my focus in school. Well I'm not trying to get kicked out early well not ever! I think the teacher's feel the same way about me and that i need to get my act together so like really to tell you the truth I'm trying to pass! But it is kind of hard being in a new school but i have to get used to it. Outside of school is kind of different because I'm nothing like that. But I don't want any teacher thinking that I came to school just to chat with my friends I'm really here to have education so when I grow up I Know everything i need to know. My school work is not great but I'm working on it trust me. Later in the year I hope that i pass because I'm Not trying to get left back cause that would be crazy! See in class When I sit next to my friends they tell us to separate that's horrible because they know we going to talk but it is basically our fault's that the teacher's don't trust us to sit next to each other. That's why we have to prove to the teacher's that we could sit with each other with out talking. 2010 is going to be the year of me improving onto my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment